Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 Amp Energy 2011 Chevy NASCAR Diecast Car, 1:24 Scale HOTO by NASCAR
- Opening hood, trunk and roof flaps
- Manufacturer specific engine detail and realistic radiator
- Fabric window net and detailed trunk comparment with authentic red painted fuel cell
- Front working suspension and working steering
- Accurate header contour and spark plug wires
Starting off 2011 by qualifying for the Budweiser Shootout with new crew chief Steve Letarte, Dale Earnhardt Jr. will once again drive the #88 Amp Energy & National Guard-sponsored Chevy Impala in the Sprint Cup Series. This beauty was produced by Action in a limited edition run of only 5,115 pieces! That's not very many for the thousands of fans that make up the JR Nation so be sure to get your hands on one today!