Blundstone 500 Slip On Boot,Stout Brown,AU 10 M (US Men's 11 M) by Blundstone
10 M AU / 11 D(M) US
- Weather-proof leather 2.5mm thick
- Shock protection system (SPS)
- injection molded polyurethane outsole
- Removable comfort footbed
- Anatomical design, removable Cambrelle comfort footbed wicks moisture away, SPS (Shock Prevention System) reduces shock by 33%, upper is seamlessly fused to PU outsole, dual density outsole for softer walk
Blundstone's adult 500 slip-on boot is an everyday casual work shoe you'll get miles of wear in. Featuring 2.5-millimeter-thick weather-proof leather, a well-designed shock protection system that reduces shock by 33 percent, and a removable Cambrelle footbed that wicks moisture away, this work boot is designed as much for comfort as for dependability. It also includes an injection-molded dual density polyurethane outsole for a softer step. This high-quality ankle work boot also has flexible elastic panels and finger loops at the top of the shoe for easy slip-on and removal. This is the classic Blundstone: lean, clean and straightforward. Shaped like the human foot for ultimate comfort from the very first step. How did Blundstone make them so light. They left off the bells and whistles.