MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser by MagneTrainer
16 x 20 x 18-Inch
- Compact, lightweight commercial grade arm and leg exerciser; 15 inch wide base and sturdy steel frame
- Patented magnetic resistance; More than twice the resistance range of the other magnetic pedal exercisers
- Sturdy steel base and wide footprint for excellent stability; Both legs are over 15-Inch wide
- Adjustable Velcro straps on pedals to accommodate all foot sizes; pedals work with both feet and hands
- Electronic monitor displays Speed, Distance, Time and Calories. Runs on single AA Battery (included)
Sit in a comfortable chair and get an excellent leg workout. Use it while watching TV, reading a book or on the phone. Use it at work or home. Place the bike on a table top and pedal with your hands to strengthen your arms and shoulders. We use a patented adjustable magnetic resistance system which provides ultra-smooth pedal motion in both the forward and reverse directions. The MagneTrainer has more than three times the resistance range of the other magnetic pedal exercisers on the market. The MagneTrainer is also excellent for physical therapy. MagneTrainers are used in hospitals, physical therapy offices, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and chiropractors offices. The wide resistance range and smooth pedal motion makes it ideal for both physical therapy and healthy exercise. The MagneTrainer is used by many to exercise at work. Most use it when checking emails or on the phone. To use it while typing you will need a tall desk. For most people this will be between 34 and 36 inches. However, you could get by with 33 inches clearance if you move the bike further under the desk and extend your legs. If you have an average sized desk, you should take a look at our DeskCycle. The DeskCycle works with desks as low as 27 inches. The MagneTrainer is quiet and durable. It's made to last for years. It uses more expensive components than the other similar looking bikes. It uses wider 4V belts, heavier duty pulleys and flywheels and the more expensive German flywheel bearings. The wider 15 inch steel base keeps the bike from rocking side to side when you pedal it. The pedals have adjustable Velcro straps to accommodate all foot sizes. There are many optional components available for the MagneTrainer to enhance your workout.