Franklin Sports Competition Goal (4-Ft. x 6-Ft.) by Franklin
- Goal assembles to 6' wide X 4' high X 3' deep
- Heavy duty steel tubing, 1.25″ OD
- Precision fit locking pins for easy and secure assembly
- All weather 4″ X 4″ PE net, adjustable self-stick straps
- 4 galvanized ground stakes included
Franklin Sports got its start in 1946 as a regional brand of Sporting Goods products. Irving H. Franklin, who co-founded Franklin Sports in 1946 with his brother Sydney Franklin, brought the innovative idea of centering a complete line of products on a single athlete – Joe Namath. Over the years Franklin has affiliated with the best in sports including world class athletes like Sugar Ray Leonard, David Robinson, Dan Marino, Barry Bonds and more.