Intex Pillow Rest Classic Airbed with Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump, Queen by INTEX
- Inflatable Queen airbed for home use
- High-powered, built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation, inflates mattress in approximately 2 and 1/2 minutes to the desired firmness
- Built-in pillow for added support and bed-like comfort
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams for sturdy construction, raised 9 inches from the floor, 13 inches high at the built in pillow
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60 x 9 x 80 inches (W x H x L), 600-Pound capacity.Avoid using sharp objects to open the packaging; since it is an inflatable vinyl product it can be easily punctured, torn, or cut with a pair of scissors or a box cutter.
For those who need a pillow but lack the space to carry one, this luxurious flocked bed is the answer. This airbed is a perfect combination of luxurious quality and convenience! The built-in pillow is designed to provide support and comfort and the fast and easy built-in electric pump inflates and deflates with the touch of a button, easily adjusting to your desired level of firmness. The mattress is also equipped with waterproof flocked sleeping surface and sides to provide long lasting comfort. Its lightweight vinyl construction makes it durable yet easy to pack up and transport with the included carry bag. The stain resistant surface makes it easy to keep clean while providing the soft comfort of home. Regarding Inflation: Measurements will vary based on the manner in which it is inflated and packaging disclaims “approximate size”. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable. Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time. If electrical power is not available then a separately operated pump can be connected to the control valve for inflation: simply turn the control dial to the inflation symbol, insert the air pump nozzle into the valve at the center of the control dial, and inflate the airbed.