Shock Cord – BLACK 1/8″ x 50 ft. Spool. Marine Grade, with 2 Carabiners & Knot Tying eBook. ?Also called Bungee Cord, Stretch Cord & Elastic Cord. by Dakota Gear (TM)
Dakota Gear (TM)
Dakota Gear (TM)
1/8 inch x 50 feet s
- THIS IS A 50 ft. spool of MARINE GRADE COSMIC BLACK 1/8″ diameter shock cord; two 3-inch carabiners with four 1-inch split key rings; and eBook, “How to Tie 20 of the Most Useful Knots.” It is 100% unconditionally GUARANTEED with our “No Muss, No Fuss, No B.S.” 1 year guarantee.
- THIS MARINE GRADE SHOCK CORD is made in the U.S. by a U.S. Military Veteran-owned business. It has a latex rubber core surrounded by a solution-dyed polyester sleeve that is resistant to abrasion, mold, mildew, UV, salt water, humidity, ozone, and color fading.
- SAVE MONEY: Hundreds of uses – tent pole repair, shoe laces, beading, crafting, Do It Yourself projects, Scouting and school projects, motorcycles, stuffed animal “zoo” or “cage,” bungee chair, indoor and outdoor repairs and replacements, and so much more.
- BE PREPARED: Use Shock Cord when hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, skiing, moving, traveling, boating, swimming, scuba diving, and so much more. Keep Shock Cord in your house or garage, on the job, in your Bug Out Bag, and in your vehicles.
- SHOCK CORD is also sometimes called: shock rope, bungee cord, bunge cord, bungie cord, bungy cord, bungee rope, stretch cord, stretch rope, elastic cord, elastic rope, elasticated rope, elasticated cord, kangaroo strap, octopus strap, “occy” strap.
SAVE MONEY and BE PREPARED with Genuine Marine Grade Shock Cord,
made in the U.S. by a U.S. Military Veteran-Owned Business.
Prior to World War I, Shock cord / bungee cord was regularly used to provide
a strong and lightweight method of securing and carrying equipment and gear
inside or underneath an aircraft.
Shock cord is now regularly used to secure objects together, inside and
outside of aircraft and vehicles, and for hundreds of other uses, including:
Sports: repair tent poles, secure gear and equipment inside or outside a
vehicle, camper, boat, paddle board, trailer, backpack, tent or campsite.
Home and garage: repair patio and lawn chairs, Keen sandals; secure
covers on pools, bbq grills, patio tables and chairs, air conditioners,
roof ventilation “whirlybirds,” luggage straps, hammocks.
Kids: spider web obstacle course, stuffed animal “zoo,” shoe
laces for “slip-on” shoes, scouting, school and church projects.
Cars, trucks, trailers, motorcycles, bicycles: roof / trunk /
hatchback / luggage rack / tie-down straps and cargo nets.
Clothing: elastic wrist / waist / pant leg and hood
closures on shirts, jackets, coats, pants, purses and bags.
Crafts: beading, necklaces, bracelets, lanyards.
Click on the Buy Now Button on this page and start
saving money and being more prepared right away.