Umbro England Home Shirt 09/10 by UMBRO
- with no trim, and a retro fold over collar with shoulder dart
- tailored for improved fit
- natomically tailored sleeves shaped to enhance performance and visual style
- Stretch rib and woven material for great fit and the Climate control fabric reduces heat build
- fabric reduces heat build up and quickly transports moisture away from the skin
England's new official team jersey. Umbro has created a masterpiece that honors the heritage and legacy of the Three Lions. Includes embroidered England team badge and Umbro logo. Open fabric collar design. Climate controlling technology pulls sweat away from the skin for cool comfort. Shoulder darn for an improved fit. Anatomically tailored sleeves for a great look and excellent feel. Stretch rib and woven material. In 1924 Umbro founder Harold Humphreys brought the art of tailoring to the world of soccer. He called it sportswear. Today, Umbro once again brings together the traditional values of classic tailoring with modern fabric technology and a revolutionary design philosophy: Style meets performance. The new England kit is the proud result. Honoring the past, looking forward to the future. Note: Size measurements are the chest size.