Withings Pulse O2 Activity, Sleep, and Heart Rate + SPO2 Tracker for iOS and Android, Black by Withings
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration
- Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)
The Withings Pulse O2 is an advanced activity and health tracker. Versatile, it offers all wearing options: slap it on your wrist using the wristband, attach it to your clothes with the clip or simply drop it in a pocket. It tracks your activity all through the day (including steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned). At night, slide the Pulse O2 in its wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis to precisely assess your sleep quality. In addition to the daily and nightly tracking, you can also measure your heart rate and your blood oxygen level by putting your finger on the back of the device. If the screen of your Withings Pulse does not display anything after pressing the top button, this is certainly because your Pulse needs to be charged. After charging the Pulse, press & hold the button for 15 seconds and check if the Pulse displays “hello”. If not, your micro-USB cable may be the cause of this issue, please try to charge your Pulse using another cable, for instance the one provided with your Smartphone.